Meggle Founder Award – one year after…
On the occasion of the presentation of the Meggle Founder Award 2018, the award winners of 2017 reported on the past business year. So also Mr. Wanner told about the changes in the Wanner GmbH on 19.10.2018 in the town hall hall in Wasserburg.
Mr. Wanner first thanked Mr. and Mrs. Meggle again for receiving the award in 2017 and the foresight that Wanner as a multiplier will ultimately support very many small and medium-sized enterprises as well as private individuals in the region.
Significant sales increases were achieved in the following business sectors:
- Restructuring/consulting on revenue enhancements
- Succession consultations
- Company acquisitions and sales
- Search for specialists such as electricians, foremen, accountants, etc.
- Direct search of executives such as managing directors and board members
- Training and coaching
The free services were also expanded:
- Lectures on moving topics of the middle class, e.g. at the Kreishandwerkerschaft, in two IHK committees and in various other organizations
- Support for grammar schools, secondary schools and high schools
- Organization of free entrepreneur breakfasts with impulse lectures
- Application and interview counseling for people without a job
- Finding life goals for students and people without jobs
Newly introduced were:
- Outplacement (professional process for placing people in new jobs)
- Consultations in the health sector such as BMG, BEM and burn-out prevention
- Change from “off-the-shelf” trainings to individualized trainings exactly tailored to companies
Furthermore, Mr. Wanner also explained which changes have taken place in the company itself and which are planned for the coming months.
He summarized that the Meggle Founder’s Award has given Wanner GmbH an important impetus and assured that he will continue to be a competent contact for SMEs in the region together with his entire team in all matters of personnel and management consulting as well as with individualized training courses, which advises from practice for practice and stands for measurable results.