10,000 € free from the state! For change processes or the digitalisation of your company!
- Do you have a lot of absences due to illness or a high turnover?
- Furthermore, you feel the lack of skilled workers in your own company?
- Furthermore, motivation and morale are giving you a headache?
- You lack the resources to deal with problems and challenges in the areas of personnel and leadership, health management or knowledge & competence?
- The takeover of the company does not seem to have gone ideally for you. There are still many tasks or a handover is still pending.
- The same applies to the digitalisation of your company. This presents you with almost insurmountable difficulties. It is unclear how and what you can or should do?
Are you looking for a solution and help? Then the funding programme is just right for you.
The state funding programme unternehmensWert:Mensch (uWM) offers you and your company many opportunities to take advantage of highly professional counselling, and almost for free. The programme subsidises the costs of counselling and support. The field of action defined by you can amount to up to 10,000 € (80% subsidy). With Dipl. Ing. Reinhold Wanner, Managing Director, and Ms Sylvia Hohenreiter, Head of Training, Wanner GmbH offers you two professional, practical process consultants of the funding programme unternehmensWert:Mensch (uWM) in your region who are audited by the Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs (BMAS).
You want to learn more and make your company fit for the future?
We are committed to supporting you on site and will inform you in advance free of charge about funding criteria, the process and other facts that are important to you. Arrange a free, non-binding meeting with us or come to our 1st Wanner Entrepreneur Breakfast in Mühldorf, Altöttinger Str. 20, from 8 to 10 a.m. on 8 February 2018. Here you will learn everything you need to know about the uWM and uWMplus funding programmes in an informal setting. Please register under email@example.com or +49 8631/9402299 until 07.02.2018.
Mr. Dipl. Ing. Reinhold Wanner and Ms. Sylvia Hohenreiter