Easter discount at Wanner GmbH

We are pleased to offer you this year’s Easter Special!

Give the gift of career, success and satisfaction or treat yourself to another look over the plate wheel and give your success a boost. Because…

Success is plannable!

  • Do you want to question or even find out your life goals?
  • Are you actively writing job applications and want to become more successful?
  • Would you like to network in an elite manager club?
  • Would you like to shine with friends, acquaintances, customers or the employer with the latest etiquette knowledge?

If you answer one or the other question with “yes”, then the following Easter offer might be of interest.

For bookings made by 30 April 2014 at the latest, we grant an Easter discount of 10%. This means that non-members receive 10% on all courses and seminars and MCM members receive a total of 20%! This doubles the advantage for MCM members.

To be fair, we would like to mention that smart clients use the MCM membership to get cheap counselling or a course. After all, one counselling session per year is included! Details and more information under MCM.

Happy Easter wishes you