Upper Bavaria Business Development Info Day
The event Bayern Digital – Opportunities for Sustainable Growth took place at the Ku’Ko-Kultur+Kongress Zentrum Rosenheim on 27.11.2014.
In addition to interesting lectures, workshops were offered in which the participants could inform themselves about the diverse funding opportunities for their company or a start-up.
The top-class event was enriched by contributions from the following personalities, who were also available for the panel discussion:
- Dr. Otto Beierl, Chairman of the Board of LfA Förderbank Bayern
- Anton Kathrein, Managing Director of KATHREIN-Werke KG, Rosenheim
- Franz Xaver Peteranderl, Vice-President of the HWK Chamber of Crafts for Munich and Upper Bavaria
- Dr. Klaus-Peter Potthast, MDirig., Department of Digitalisation and Media, Bavarian State Ministry of Economic Affairs and Media, Energy and Technology
- Dr. Herbert Vogler, Head of the Industry, Innovation, Environment and Transport Division of the Chamber of Industry and Commerce for Munich and Upper Bavaria
- Birgit Muth, Managing Editor, Bayerisches Fernsehen
Wanner GmbH was represented by a member of staff to find out about the current trends and opportunities for customers.