Source: Pexels

Christmas promotion of Wanner GmbH

Are you still missing the right gift?

Then this year’s Christmas special from Wanner GmbH might be of interest to you.

Give the gift of a real career boost in the form of application training, coaching or career advice, or treat yourself to a few hours of reflection on your own development. Today you can set the course for the new year and perhaps come a little closer to your long-cherished dreams.

Success can be planned!

  • Do you want to question or even find out your life goals?
  • Are you actively writing job applications and want to become more successful?
  • Would you like to network in an elite manager club?
  • Or would you like to shine with friends, acquaintances, customers or the employer with the latest etiquette knowledge?

If you answer “yes” to one or the other question, then the following Christmas offer might be of interest.

For bookings made by 24.12.2014 at the latest, we offer a special Christmas discount of 10%. This means that non-members receive 10% on all courses and seminars and MCM members receive a total of 20%! This doubles the advantage for MCM members. In addition, the favourable MCM conditions also apply to family members.

Details and further information are available under  or Tel: +49 8631 / 940 22 – 99

PS: Of course, the gift vouchers of the Christmas campaign are individually created and attractively packaged for you!